Asia Food Week at Jasmine City Mall
Jasmine City Mall would like to invite foodies and office workers in Sukhumvit-Asok area to join its first Asia Food Week. The one-week food event will feature 30 pop-up shops from noted restaurants, each representing unique flavor from different countries. The flavourful fair will take place from September 21 – 27, 2015 from 8am – 8pm. It is a golden opportunity for those who look to savour various food from across Asia all in one go, take pictures, and share them. Eat to your heart’s content all day from breakfast, lunch to dinner.
The highlights of participating restaurants and shops include:
1. Dee Drinks, the maker of refreshing juices from hard-to-find Thai fruits.
2. CW Currywurst offers sausages packed with flavours and topped with signature curry sauce
3. YumKuza features Japanese grape seaweed from Okinawa. A perfect afternoon snack that is light in calories but heavy in nutrients.
4. Rodmue cooks authentic Thai recipes such as rice vermicelli in crab and snakehead curry and pork leg with three flavors. 5. Cedar creates exotic flavor hailed from Lebanon. It highlights include chicken, pork or lamb falafel.
6. Pordee Recipe’s best-seller is it signature grilled pork. The juicy and aromatic meat is served with tasty dipping sauce.
7. Poseidon pleases those who love bright and zesty flavor with its raw mango served with Thai shrimp paste. It’s sure to perk up your lazy afternoon.
8. MOE Sushi Bar, a noted sushi bar in Lang Suan, is ready to offer its fresh and quality Japanese dishes.
9. Rice Baga offers a new take on hamburger. Japanese rice are used in place of the usual buns while, in place of the patty, fusion stuffings like soft-shelled crab and grilled pork with Isan-style spicy dip are used instead.
10. Jobang’s selection of authentic Korean food includes kimchi, seaweed-wrapped rice and more
11.Salad Roll by J Family has healthy choices such as eat-clean diet and salad rolls.
12. Snap Waffles may wow you with fusion offerings of waffles with sweet or savoury toppings, including Waffle ham bacon cheese, Waffle Milo mountain and Waffle chocolate ice cream and more.