Located in Sukhumvit Soi 11, Oskar Bistro has been serving classic Mediterranean and French cuisine under Chef Julien Lavigne’ s supervision for 6 years. This long-standing restaurant has recently expanded its second floor offering more space for diners to enjoy classics with a twist and exciting specials, using both local and imported fresh ingredients. This modern yet cozy atmosphere is known for fairly priced quality wines, friendly service and comfort food.
Oskar Bistro will be joining Goût de France’s annual celebration for the first time this year to celebrate French gastronomy. Goût de France is a global event for chefs around the world to show appreciation for French cuisine. Oskar is delighted to take part in passing on the essence of authentic French dishes in Thailand while donating 5% of all proceeds to NAT Association. Crafted by your favorite French chef, Chef Julien Lavigne, a 5-course menu with an optional wine pairing will be on offer for one-night only.
- Facebook Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1648320598802950/
- Date: Thursday, March 21st
- Time: 4PM till 11:30PM
- Venue: Oskar Bistro (24 Sukhumvit Soi 11)
- 5-course dinner prices:
- THB 1,690++ per person without wine pairing
- THB 2,790++ per peson with wine pairing
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/OskarBangkok/
- Instagram: oskarbangkok
- Website: http://www.oskar-bistro.com/bangkok/
- For reservations: 097 289 4410
- LINE: @oskarbistrobangkok