LUSH Music Festival at Sofitel So Bangkok
LUSH, Bangkok’s inner-city music festival with a social purpose is back for its 2014 edition on Friday 21 November in the most daring setting so far.
The 5-star Sofitel So Bangkok hotel in Sathorn will be completely taken over and transformed for a one-night event with 6 different areas and over 28 artists, DJs and live bands. There will be dancefloors located everywhere, including on the Rooftop, Poolside, Reception Lobby, Ballroom, the secret glass Box Room and the full open air Solarium.
For the first time in Thailand, such entire high-end building will be used for an artistic, nightlife and charitable purpose.
30% of all the profits made by the event will be transparently donated to create a self-sustained organic mushroom project by the Yaowawit School & Home for underprivileged children in Kapong, Phang Nga.
This event is developed by LUSH, known for organising site-specific nightlife experiences in the most daring places in Bangkok since 2009. Each event has previously brought thousands of people on helicopter landing pads, in night markets, warehouses, hotels and streets.
WHEN & WHERE
- Friday 21 November 2014
- From 8:30pm until late
- At Sofitel So Bangkok, 2 North Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10500 / Tel: (+66) – 02 624 0000
- MRT Lumpini (exit 3) / BTS Saladaeng (short distance walk)
- Parking spaces available
- Early Bird tickets: sold out.
- Regular Pre-Sale tickets: THB 700, including 2 drinks before 10pm or 1 drink after.
- VIP tickets: gives the exceptional opportunity to party with the DJs in a special VIP zone located ON THE MAIN STAGE with a private bar, to benefit from an additional special rooftop sky lounge, to enjoy table service throughout the evening and to use an ultra-fast track lane at the door, for THB 1,500 including 2 drinks before 10pm or 1 drink after.
All regular and VIP pre-sale tickets are available:
- online at www.amiando.com/lush-so
- at Pronto Denim shop at Siam Paragon (Tel: 026901000)
- at Pronto Denim shop at Terminal 21 (Tel: 021080711)
- at Ocean Bangkok on Soi 33 (Tel: 022612800)
- at Sofitel So on Sathorn road (Tel: 026240000).
Tickets at the gates on the night of the event: available at the door from 8:00pm onwards at THB 900, including 2 drinks before 10pm or 1 drink after.
For questions and enquiries about LUSH, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
LUSH event page: www.facebook.com/events/729160227153583/
LUSH Facebook page: www.facebook.com/lushparty
Yaowawit School & Home website: www.yaowawit.com
Tha Trickaz: http://thatrickaz.com
Embracing the model of social businesses, LUSH is dedicated to give back to social and environmental projects 30% of all the net profits it generates with each event. It has thereby raised over THB1.2 million Thai Baht for 13 different charities.