Rock Love with Camilian Home on May 22nd
Camilian Home is hosting a night fill with love, care and awareness for those who are in need of help. Please bring an open heart with positive energy, share love, happiness, fun and dance a tango if you want. You can bring your 2nd hand items to swap with others, or you can have any 2nd hand items to donate, please use the following list as a guidelines:
• Any clean piece of clothing, bag, shoes, or accessory for women, men, or children of all ages
• Any piece of electronic equipment that is functional and reusable
• Toys, books, dolls, and games that are clean, safe, complete, and in good condition
• Household goods, decorations, and small appliances
• Clothing racks for display
• Clothing hangers
Every participants are encourage to donate minimum 100 THB at the door. All items are 100% donated and all money raised will directly benefit the Camillian Home, a local charity providing food, education, therapy and care for over 70 disadvantaged children living with disabilities and serious illness.
Come join us for the night, Rock Restaurant and Bar will be providing free finger food from 7 to 10pm.