Don’t miss an exciting and unique conference on “How Doing Good is Good for Business 2018 – Business Impact & Community Impact – Where to meet?” taking place on June 28, 2018 (Thursday), 08:00-15:30, at the Park Hyatt Saigon!
This year’s focus “Business Impact & Community Impact – Where to Meet?” discusses and showcases creating shared value (CSV)/CSR models that build value and sustainable impact; encourage and enable businesses to continue to grow sustainably; create and continue positive social and environmental impacts; and how to strengthen partnerships with key stakeholders.
Examples will come from cross-sector partnerships presenting values, frameworks, and platforms through practical case studies in Vietnam and internationally.
The event is designed for senior leaders, Marketing, HR managers, CSR executives of MNCs, and SMEs, who want to optimize their CSV/CSR tools as a strategy to sustainably grow their businesses. It is also suitable for non-profit organizations looking for innovative models and win-win-win approaches for collaboration with businesses, who share common development goals, that create a safe living and working space for all, and contribute to sustainable socio-economic development.
In 2017, the first “How Doing Good is Good for Business” was successfully launched and attracted 250 participants; 60% of the participants were from multinational and local businesses, the remaining are local NPOs, iNGOs, CSR Specialists, academia, and media.
In response and requested by last year’s participants wish to keep this momentum and continue to deep-dive into the CSV model, LIN is delighted to work together with CanCham (Canadian Chamber of Commerce Vietnam), CCIFV (French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Vietnam) and 10 different business chambers to bring back “How Doing Good is Good for Business 2018”.
Event name: How Doing Good is Good for Business 2018
Theme: Business Impact & Community Impact – Where to Meet?
Focus: promoting cross-sector partnerships toward mutual sustainable values
Timing: June 28, 2018 (Thursday), 08.00 – 15.30
Betsye Moon Park, Executive Advisor, LIN Center for Community Development
Warrick Cleine, Chairman & CEO, KPMG Vietnam and Cambodia (keynote speech, 15’)
High-level panel: Strengthening partnerships, building trust, strengthening impact
1. Standard Charter Bank (TBC)
2. Ambassador Cáit Moran, Ambassador of Ireland to Vietnam
3. Mr. Sreeni Narayanan, Founder & Group Managing Director, ASSIST
4. Mr. Olivier Do Ngoc, Honorary Consul for the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg in HCMC, Founder and CEO EZLand Vietnam
5. Mr. Pham Phu Ngoc Trai, Chairman, Leading Business Club & Chairman of the Saigon Times Foundation Pham Phu Thu Program
6. Mr. Nghiem Vu Khai, Congressman, VUSTA (TBC)
Moderator: Christina Ameln, CSR Advisor & Founder, Ameln & Co. AB; Member of Board of Advisors, LIN Center for Community Development
Ice Breaker Activity – Facilitators
1. Nguyen Thi Thanh Truc, Director Community Programs, LIN Center for Community Development
3. Vuong Thu Nguyet, Executive Director, Canadian Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (CanCham)
4. Representative, Saigon Children’s Charity CIO
5. Representative, Christina Noble Foundation
Workshop 1: Understanding Corporate Social Responsibility and Partnerships
1. Nia Klatte, Sustainability Coordinator (Vietnam & Laos), EXO Travel
2. Ms. Mimi Vu, Pacific Link
3. Paul Huynh, Head of People, Performance & Culture, KPMG
4. Ms. Thuy, Head of PR, Karofi (TBC)
5. Representative, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce & Industry (VCCI)
Moderator: Ms. Tran Vu Ngan Giang, Executive Director, LIN Center for Community Development (alternatively, Dana Doan)
Workshop 2: Corporate Volunteering and Mutual Values
1. Ms. Clemence Aron, Corporate Social Responsibility Project Manager, French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Vietnam (CCIFV)
2. Ms. Uyen Ho, External Affairs Director, Intel
3. Mr. Colin Blackwell, CEO, Enable Code
4. VSO (Global Pro bono Network) (TBC)
5. Ms. Hong Hoang, Founder and Executive Director, CHANGE VN
Moderator: Ms. Nguyen Thi Thanh Truc, LIN Center for Community Development
Workshop 3: Explaining the Requirements & How to Work on it?
1. SDGs & ISO26000: Florian Beranek, Lead Expert Societal Responsibility & RBC
2. Chidren’s Rights & Business: Ms. Nazia Ljaz, Corporate Alliances Specialist, UNICEF
3. GRI and How to apply sustainability reporting: VCCI
4. Trinh Thi Van Anh, Operational Process Manager of Sustainability, Decathlon Vietnam
Workshop 4: Leaderships & Influence
1. Michael Brosowski, Founder & CEO, Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation
2. Samuel Maruta, Chairman, Marou Chocolate
3. Vincent Mourou, CEO, Marou Chocolate
4. Representative, Les Vergers de Mekong
Moderator: Ms. Khong Loan, Forbes Vietnam (TBC)
- Event website: https://ticketbox.vn/event/how-doing-good-is-good-for-business-70881/47181
• Purchasing tickets @ Ticketbox: http://howdoinggoodisgoodforbusiness.com/en/
Contact Information regarding Event Communications:
Ms. Nguyen Thi Phuong Thuy
LIN Center for Community Development
+84 902 9796 01