Inspiring Women Workshop Series
Sept 3rd – August 28 @ 9:30am-5:30pm
This program aims to connect women with their personal purpose, convictions and life forces.
It will support conversations and body practices around energy, actions and results. Women of all ages, cultural and educational background are invited to exchange authentic dialogues in the company of others in their journey for growth.
The program runs in four workshops:
– Vision & Ideal, September 3rd or 5th
– The Balancing Act of Negotiation, September 10th or 12th
– Creativity, Innovation & Leadership Development, September 17th or 19th
– Happiness & Fulfillment, September 24th or 26th
Each one is independent from the other, and they can be taken on a one by one basis.
By taking this program you can expect to:
– Uncover what is really important to you
– Find inspiration and energy to make the changes you need.
– Understand your strengths and challenges.
– Take action.
Schedule: 1 day workshop from 9:30 am until 5:30 pm
Venue: Sherwood Residence, 127 Pasteur Street, D3, HCMC
Fee: 150 USD per workshop / 127 USD if you sign up for the entire program.
Start: Sept 3rd @ 9:30am-5:30pm
End: August 28 @ 9:30am-5:30pm
Grana Skills & Ivonne Garrido
01 227 937 440 / 01 228 523 304
127 Pasteur, District 3
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam