Invest USA Immigration Program July 28th to August 1 at Sheraton Saigon Hotel
Imigrate USA and the offices of Attorney David Hart are holding seminars from July 28th to introduce a unique investment program leading to permanent US residency.
EB5 law expires September 30. Last opportunity to invest $500,000 and obtain permanent residency (includes spouse and children under 21).Best project still open for investor applicants.Meet with visiting project owner and U.S. Immigration lawyer July 28 to August 1 in HCMC
EB-5 law expires September 30, 2015 – Secure your future
Last opportunity to invest $500,000 and obtain permanent US residency (includes spouse and children under 21). Proposed legislation will likely increase the minimum investment to $800,000 on October 1, 2015.
The United States continues to be one of the top locations for students seeking to pursue an excellent education, either as a college graduate or postgraduate. For those who qualify, the EB-5 investor program offers many advantages over the traditional F-1 or M-1 student visa.
Some of the benefits of the EB-5 visa include:
● Resident tuition for the EB-5 visa at public Universities is up to 60% lower than F-1 or M-1 visas.
● EB-5 visa residents save an average of $23,000 a year in undergraduate tuition at the top 5 public universities in the United States.
● EB-5 is a family visa, so all eligible children qualify at no additional cost.
● No annual renewals, fees or expenses are required under the EB-5 visa because it’s permanent, rather than extended annually.
● There are no work limitations under the EB-5 visa program for students, as there are with the L-1 or M-1 visas.
● The student may continue to reside and work permanently within the US after graduation, without restrictions. Alternatively, the H1B work visa has a number of challenges and restrictions even after a degree is obtained.
● After five years of permanent residency in the US, the EB-5 visa enrollees are automatically eligible for US citizenship.
● Eligibility related to investment criteria, not family relationships or sponsoring employers.
● The parents of the student may choose to make investments in the US with the same legal protections as US citizens.
● The United States of America is a safe harbor for you and your family as well your business investments. Any member of the family with a “green card” can enter the U.S. at any time and stay as long as he/she wishes.
● As an investor you will have constant and easy access to the United States for personal, trade and business purposes.
Please Email – UsaVisaFord@yahoo.com to confirm your appointment.