As part of CHC initiative Nosh was created in order to give back to the F&B industry by creating events which bring together chefs, owners, and suppliers from the food, beverage and hospitality businesses in Vietnam.
WHY do we do it?
- In order to give new opportunity for chefs to get exposure and showcase their cuisine out of their restaurants.
- A chance to showcase products from top F&B suppliers in Vietnam, giving suppliers and chefs the occasion to work together and try new products.
- Creating experiences for food lovers of an original and more casual approach to wine dinners and unique “multi chef dinners”.
- Demonstrations and Workshops are our way to give a platform to our suppliers to showcase and explain or even technical training about their products. They are usually setup directly by professionals for professionals.
- Nosh FWS Passport through SET LUNCHES is a way for food lovers to discover more outside of our wine dinners. It is the essence of Nosh, by giving back to the chefs and partners by offering more exposure through our platforms based on the strong belief of cross marketing and the sharing of information within the community.
Tickets are on sale now!
Monday, March 19, 2018
Nosh classic dinner @ Grain Cooking Studio
– Camilla Bailey from Mad House
– Narae Kim from Park Hyatt
– Danny Grimshaw from Mad Cow
– Guest Chef
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
Torres wine spanish dinner @ grain cooking studio
– Visiting Chef Sergi Millet from Torres Wines
– Julien Thabault from Octo
– Javier Gomez from Shri
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Nosh Medieval Realm
themed dinner @ Mad House
- Casper Gustafsen from Mad House
- Chris Donnellan from Racha Room
- George Bloomfield from Stoker
- Julien Perraudin from Quince
- Eric Fettke from Intercontinental
Thursday, March 22, 2018
Battle of the Nations
4 chefs, 2 chefs per country @ Grain cooking studio
– Tristan Ngo from Skewers
– Gabe Boyer from Soul Burger
– Sakal from Le Corto
– Paul Pettini from Jardin Des Sens
Friday, March 23, 2018
Thế Hệ Kì Tài Việt Nam
Vietnamese chefs cook western cuisine @ grain cooking studio
– Huynh Van Da from Xu
– Chi Chu from Vesper
– Steve Long from Mua Vang Warehouse
– Tran Quang Duy from Kai
Book your tickets now: 2.000.000 VND / person (all inclusive)
Call: 08 3 827 4929 or pop by GRAIN Cooking Studio counter
Level 3, 71-75 Hai Ba Trung, District 1 – HCMC
NOSH is also launching its first Food & Beverage Awards for the industry leaders by the industry leaders: NOSH Industry Choice Award 2018
Along with the NOSH Food Week Saigon 2018: http://www.noshsaigon.com, we will hold a closing party for industry leaders and winners announcement for the awards on Saturday, March 25, 2018.
The categories are:
- BEST RESTAURANT AWARD
- BEST RESTAURANT CHEF AWARD
- BEST HOTEL CHEF AWARD
- BEST COCKTAIL BAR AWARD
- BEST WINE LIST AWARD